11/4/09

What Is This Called?

It is so amazing how some people show love, I’m afraid to say if this is God’s love they are chasing,then they are getting nearer. It sometimes becomes so scary to describe how this kind of love works. I happen to be a victim. I don’t know what I have done to this particular person, but loves me the more as the seconds tick no matter how I behave.

I’ve also realised that, the one who loves you complain a lot the least thing you ever expect to hurt. I was always complaining how it happens so, but then I don’t blame them anyway, coz the one who loves you always worry about you the more. I used to think it is very irritating, yes! But now, no iota of negativity is stuck in my brains concerning this kind of love. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is to pray for you. I love You Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment